It is the first process to which the fruits are subjected after their arrival at the packinghouse. It is a machine specially designed to easily and uniformly apply different fungicide treatments to post-harvest fruits.
- Reduction of pathogens and microorganisms prolonging shelf life.
A delivery system from field or storage to packing line. Water is treated with a sanitizer in order to minimize decay and human pathogens
- Minimize decay and human pathogens
Soaps are added to remove calcium deposit, waxy fruit, field dust and dirt prior to sanitization. This process is to condition the fruit for optimal packing
- Conditions fruit prior to packing to ensure longer shelf life
Online Fungicide Treatment
It is the process of applying fungicides using flooders to control diseases and help reduce the incidence of these diseases in citrus.
- It is an efficient application
Online Coating Treatment
To minimize the loss of quality, avoid dehydration and preserve pome fruit, coatings are used. In this way dehydration, respiratory rate and therefore oxidation are reduced, protecting them from microorganisms and making them visually more attractive.
- Considerably reduces water loss.
- Protects the surface of the fruit.
- Increases the shine and improves the external appearance of the fruit.
- It acts as a barrier which delays the ripening process.
- Increase the marketing period.
- Reduction of dehydration.
Using fungicides helps minimize losses due to decay
- Decay control.
- Maintain the firmness of the fruit.
- Minimize visual defects
- Reduce weight loss.
- They help to reduce the symptoms of cold damage.
- Improve the appearance of shine.